Thursday, November 12, 2015

Like, Crushes?

Like, Crushes?



So... What the hell are feelings? Like, what are hormones? wHAT are crushes? Why do I feel physically and emotionally attracted to someone? Especially if it's someone that is soooo out of my league? Like, do I enjoy watching myself suffer? Do I enjoy feeling my heart break into a thousand tiny pieces when they get together with someone else? Well, I guess so. 

What to do if you have a crush? You can't do anything about it. But the best piece of advice I can tell you is tell no one, and never think about him/her and instead, fall in love with ice cream. Trust me, it works. 

But, like, I can't stress this enough. DON'T. TELL. ANYONE. If word somehow slips out, and everyone finds out, at least you can tell everyone in your defense that you never told anyone. Having a crush is one thing, but talking about it is another. If you blab and blab and blab about who you like and how cute he is, don't go around scratching your head because everyone knows who you like.

@ friends, stop being annoying and asking who I like as well. If your friends don't appreciate your personal space, they're not true friends. So what I'm saying is if you have friends that don't appreciate your privacy, DUMP 'EM. It works. It works.

     Signing out,

It'sCalledTeenager, Never Growing Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment